Apply For US Army MRD Africa/Nigeria App Developer Recruitment
BOSSVIBE reports that Henry Jackson Foundation and the U.S Army Medical Research Directorate (MRD) Africa/Nigeria are calling on professionals to apply for it’s App Developer Recruitment.
- BossVibe WhatsApp Tv – JOIN NOW
- Join BossVibe On Twitter Now
- Every Friday Is Giveaway On Our Twitter Page
- Click Here To Promote Your Song, Comedy, Product Etc
Job Title: Application Developer
Closing Date: 12th of April, 2021.
Successful applicant will be in charge of building/designing, of a functional web app that is user-friendly.
- Be incharge of customizing open source web solutions which can match the requirements of other program managers.
- Give steady assistance to the IT department in the aspect of system administration, and end user support.
- Develop a clear functional specification Document, and perform requirement gathering.
- Design optimized and scalable database systems by applying Object-Oriented Development pattern/method. Build an independent browser with spontaneous user interface.
- Design an improvement methodology that aligns with fast project rollout, similar modular, and model view controller. Support deployment of any system e.g DHIS2.0, and manage configurations.
- With the aid of APIs, flat files, and web services, the developer/applicant should be able to perform exchange of data between old and new web applications.
- The developer should be able to apply modern standards that will increase the security of both new and old application.
- Be able to identify and implement best solutions which will improve the organization’s operational standard via automation.
- Professionally develop scripts that will be used for application support tasks (DB maintenance, logs documentation, backups, etc.)
- See to users ticket that concerns printing issues, and other computing issues.
- Assist in maintenance, and installation of computing system.
a. Must have at least five (5) years experience on web development.
b. Have experience on development with openMRS, DHIS2, and other health information systems.
c. Have experience in providing solutions for secure access, workflow management, multi format reporting, robust security auditing, and role separation.
d. Be conversate with data movement (migration) from one database system to another.
a. Have the skills to create (develop) Mobile Applications.
b. Work with less supervision.
c. Able to keep up with latest trends.
d. Must be committed, focus, and analytical.
e. Be able to work with both graphics and multimedia tools.
f. Have potential skills in the usage of CSS/HTML.
g. Be willing to relocate (travel) and have interpersonal skills.
a. Preferably JAVA.
g. Any other scripting language that can be used to get a desirable result.
The required license is Industry certification.
A Senior Program Specialist Monitoring and Evaluation.
There is no direct supervision.
How to Apply for US Army MRD Africa/Nigeria App Developer Recruitment
Those willing to apply are to send a cover letter, along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject of the mail should be “Application Developer”.
Closing Date: The closing date remains on the 12th of April, 2021.
For further enquiry, visit https://www.wrp-n.org/current-positions. Feel free to share this post with friends and relatives via other social media platforms, as it may be of help to them.