Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle (Photos)

DOWNLOAD BOSSVIBE APP FOR FREE

Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle (Photos)

Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle (Photos)
Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle (Photos)

A mum has endured horrendous burns everywhere on over her body after a container of hand sanitiser burst into flames and exploded while she was lighting a candle.

READ: Plus-Sized Model, Gets Engaged To Boyfriend (Photos)

Kate Wise, from Austin, Texas, said she put some sanitiser on her hands on Sunday before attempting to light a flame at her home in the suburb of Round Rock.

Kate put her three kids in bed to watch a film before using some hand sanitiser; soon after, she went to light something and her arm burst into flames in a “bomb-like blast”.

The occurrence left her with second and severely charred areas everywhere on over her body, including her whole face, her hands, and even her legs and feet.

DOWNLOAD BOSSVIBE APP FOR FREE

3 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*