Unizik Cyber cafe popularly known as Bamboo burnt to pieces.
On Thursday 11 March 2021 a video went viral where unizik Cyber cafe site inside the school premises popularly known as Bamboo was burnt to pieces…
The fire just started all of a sudden and burnt a whole Cyber cafe site to ashes, completely destroying many valuables of the people and business machines, The likes of laptops, generators, refrigerator, photocopy machines etc was completely laid to waste by the fire.
This is a huge loss as many people’s source of livelihood is dependent there. It remains to be revealed what actually started the fire
This is bad….
Watch the video👇